Use these 32 task cards to help teach, reinforce, and enrich your students in their percent skills! This set includes a wide variety of different real-world word problems that require your students to think critically about finding percentages, finding sale prices, finding a percent difference in prices, calculating simple tips and tax, and more. Check out the preview to see a sample of the wide variety of questions included!
What's included in this Percent Math Task Card resource ?
- 32 printable math task cards
- A printable student recording page
- An answer key
- A DIGITAL, Google Slides version, perfect for Google classroom, virtual learning, and paperless practice. (32 slides of practice!)
How can I use these Percent Task Cards in my classroom?
- As a pre-test or post-test activity
- As an enrichment activity
- For early finishers
- To extend learning
- As math centers
- Differentiated math practice
- As a whole class-activity
- See even more task card ideas at TaskCards.com (A Teaching With a Mountain View website)
What are teachers saying about Percent Task Cards?
"My students loved these real world connections using percentages! THANK YOU!" - Caitlin B.
"Great resource to reinforce percents (which can be a tough skill to grasp)." Jan B.
Finding Percents, Percent Task Cards