Also included in
- Middle School Math Activities BundleThis Middle School Math Activities Bundle contains 44 products full of fun math activities like games, puzzles, and worksheets designed to engage and motivate your middle school students. Resources include digital escape rooms, mazes, game show activities, scaveng$116.60$145.75Save $29.15
- This middle school proportions and percents bundle will give your students lots of practice and variety when solving proportions and percents.The 7 resources include:one word problem unit rate $100,000 Pyramid activityone ratio and ratio tables find the pattern activityone word problem solving propo$18.80$23.50Save $4.70
- This middle school logic puzzles bundle will give your students lots of practice and variety when writing one-step inequalities word problems, identifying Algebraic properties, and finding percent word problems. Answers included.The 3 resources include:Solving Percent Word Problems (Fall Themed)Alg$7.60$9.50Save $1.90
Your middle school students will have fun solving 10 fall related real-world percent word problems finding the percent, part, and whole. After solving, they will use the clues from the answers to solve a logic puzzle. The logic puzzle is similar to the puzzles with the grids but with an elimination clue organizer. Answer sheet and answer key are also included.
This resource includes:
- 10 task cards related to real-world percent problems
- Student scenario of problem
- Instructions for the teacher
- Clue Organizer
- Answer Sheet
- Answer Key
Check out MORE middle school activities below!
- Prime Factorization with Exponents and Notes: Scrambled Answers Activity
- Solving Proportion Word Problems: Review Around Activity
- Converting Fractions/Decimals/Percents with Notes: Worksheet
- Word Problems: Multiplying and Dividing Decimals Scavenger Hunt Activity
- Dividing: Tarsia Puzzle OR Matching Activity
- Multiplying and Dividing Fractions with Notes: Error Analysis
- Multiplying Fractions with Notes: Follow the Path Activity
- Integer Operations with Notes: Mystery Number Puzzles
- Everything Integers!
- Factors VS Multiples: $100,000 Pyramid Game
- Multiplying Decimals: Triangle Mazes Activity
- Translating Verbal to Algebraic Expressions, Equations, and Inequalities with Notes: Matching Activity
- Order of Operations with Positive and Negative Integers: Triangle Mazes Activity
- Solving One and Two-Step Inequalities: Triangle Mazes Activity
- Multiplying and Dividing Fraction Word Problems: Scrambled Answers Activity
- Solving One and Two-Step Equations: Find the Pattern Activity
How do I get TpT credit for future purchases?
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you feedback credits that you may use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
Contact me at email@example.com with any questions!
|Absolute| Algebra ©