Task cards are fantastic for scavenger hunts, races and differentiation. This ready-to-set use set of task cards focuses on word problems with percents (7.RP.A.3.)
. Skip the worksheet…but still get the practice. One set of cards has word problems. The other set has solutions to match.
This set includes:
- regular-sized task cards
- notebook-sized task cards for interactive notebooks
- a student response sheet and
- an answer key.
Multiple ways to use:
- Set up at a math-center with other percentage activities
- Host a percents scavenger hunt
- Play a whole class game of percents matching
- Play the classic game of concentration using cards.
This resource can be found in the following money-saving bundles:
-Middle School Math Task Card Bundle Save 75% Introductory Price
Percent related resources include:
- Percent Word Problems Task Card Activity
- Word Problems Percent Paper Chain Activity
- Percent of Money Puzzle Activity
- Financial Literacy Business Simulation
-Word Problems with taxes and discounts task card activity
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.