***NO PREP LESSON*** This ready to print lesson is a great way to introduce percent of change to your students.
•A guided notes page (shows students the formula and steps for calculating both percent of increase and decrease)
•Error analysis - (Students must identify the error in four different questions).
• Assignment (8 percent of change questions)
Be sure to check out these other great percent products:
• Percent Error Class Challenge
• Percent Error Lesson - Notes, Game, and Assignment
• Percent Project Design Your Own Taco Truck
• The Percent Proportion vs. The Percent Equation Puzzle
You might also like:
• 7th Grade Math Bell Ringers, Warm-Ups, Exit Tickets
• 7th Grade Math Quick Color Bundle
• Constant of Proportionality Puzzle (Words, Tables, Graphs, & Equations)
• Cross Sections of 3D Figures Quick Color
• Equivalent Expressions -Distributive Property & Combining Like Terms Coloring
• Mean Absolute Deviation - Class Challenge
• Operations with Rational Numbers - Road Trip Application
• Triangle Inequality Theorem - Investigation, Guided Notes, and Assignment
• Surface Area and Volume Tournament Challenge (Prisms and Pyramids)
Be the first to know about the newest products and promotions. Follow Math is FUNtastic
by clicking the green star above!
©️Math is FUNtastic 2018
This purchase is for one teacher only. Additional licenses are available at a discounted price.