Also included in
- Middle school math teachers - here are 18 hands-on, engaging math resources including foldable papers, task cards, Interactive Student Notebook activities, and worksheets for grades 6 - 8! HUGE collection of 18 highly rated math resources! Recent updates and facelifts on many of the resources!These$15.00$30.00Save $15.00
Reinforce how to calculate the percent of change, discounts, markups, tips, and sales tax with these 24 task cards. These task cards are versatile and can be used as exit slips, games, print the pages as a small booklet of worksheets - plus, they're great for test prep.
This set includes an EDITABLE TASK CARD page!
- 4 cards focus on calculating percent of change and if it's an increase or decrease
- 4 cards focus on finding the discount
- 4 cards focus on finding the markup
- 4 cards focus on calculating tips
- 4 cards focus on calculating sales tax
- 4 cards with a mixture of the skills
- 4 blank cards that students can make their own problems (writing by hand)
- an editable file for teachers to make their own typed task cards
You'll receive a colored set and a black and white set. The white set can be printed on light-colored paper to add pizzazz. The black and white set and the colored set contain identical problems.
Answer keys are included.
EDITABLE - CREATE YOUR OWN PROBLEMS - One page (of 4 task cards) is included along with directions on how to add your own problems to the task cards on this page. Numbers can be added to the cards, the graphic images be edited. You MUST have PowerPoint in order to create your own problems.
Check out these Middle School Math Resources: