Percentages BUNDLE — Google Sheets Pixel Art + Doodle Math + Game
- Google Apps™
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (6)
showing 1-5 of 6 products
Looking for a way to make your percent unit memorable, hands-on, and engaging for your math 6 or 7 students? Want to save money?
Here you go! Each lesson is self-contained, and requires zero prep — just print and go.
This bundle includes 6 activities involving percentages. It includes real life applications activities where students use their percent skills to run a hotel, work as an airline intern, and shop for furnitures. It also contains digital self checking activities like pixel art, a small group game and a drawing/coloring activity, doodle math.
- Hotel Math: Fraction, Decimal, Percent Word Problems – Real World Math Project. Students practice decimals (as well as fractions, and percents) to managing the Beach House Inn. It's compatible with EASEL, and includes an autograding Google Form. (Math skills: percent of a number, decimals, fractions)
- Airline Intern - Percent Real World Applications - Tips, Markups, Percent of Change, and more! Students play the role of an airline intern, applying percent skills to calculate ticket prices, arrange seat upgrades, manage inflight entertainment services, organize airport restaurants, and resolving baggage claims. It applies math, critical thinking, and creativity to a real-life application. This is a pdf product. (Math skills: percent of a number, percent of change).
- 10% vs $10 off: Which Is The Better Deal? — Percentage Real World Math Project Students are offered coupons for 10% and $10 off, and apply percentages to figure out which coupon would save more money.
- Percent of Change (2 levels) - 2 self checking Google Sheets revealing two mystery pictures. Answer key and instruction sheet included.
- Percent: Tips, Sale Price, Discount with Double Number Line. Students get more real-world money practice, using double number lines to compute tips, sale price, and discounts. (They end up with a really cute astronaut image.)
What is Doodle Math?
Every Doodle Math activity is a print-and-go time-saver:
- Print out the worksheet. It has a series of math problems to solve, and space for students to show their work.
- Students solve the problems. Each answer unlocks a pattern, which students can doodle onto a template image.
- Turn math into a masterpiece. The completed image will match the answer key once all of their answers are correct – and it's easy to spot-check from a distance.
- Percent Small Group Game — Percent of a Number. Includes game board + cards + answer key. Fun and engaging way for collaborative work.
For more details on specific products in the bundle, please click in to read the descriptions or check the previews. Thanks so much!
Before you go…
- Stay updated. Follow the store to stay updated on new activities and freebies!
- Join the community. Join us on Instagram and Pinterest for ideas and highlights.
- Please leave a review. I’d love to hear how the product is working in your classroom! (TPT gives you credit for reviewing paid products!)
Each purchased license is for use in a single classroom. If you’d like to share with other teachers, please buy additional licenses. Thanks!