Percents & Money Digital Pixel Art BUNDLE | Simple Interest, Tips, Tax
- Google Drive™ folder
Products in this Bundle (5)
Engage your students with these 10 pixel art activities (made up of google sheets) as they practice percentages calculation & word problems including finding the part, whole, and percents, tax, tips, commissions, simple interest, and percent of change. It's great as sub plan, review lesson, or independent practice!This product covers common core standards below:
- 6.RP.A.3c Find a percent of a quantity as a rate per 100 (e.g., 30% of a quantity means 30/100 times the quantity); solve problems involving finding the whole, given a part and the percent.
- 7.RP.A.3 Use proportional relationships to solve multistep ratio and percent problems. Examples: simple interest, tax, markups and markdowns, gratuities and commissions, fees, percent increase and decrease, percent error.
Each activity is a self-checking Google Sheet. Students practice a series of problems, and get immediate feedback as they go. Correct answers turn green and incorrect answers stay red. As students type in correct answers, a mystery picture appears. The Google Sheets are all self checking & digital, so it can easily be assigned through Google Classroom or any online learning platform.
There's no prep required. This is great for virtual or in person learning!
There's 5 products with 10 pixel art Google Sheets (2 Google Sheets/pixel arts per product), and an PDF answer key for planning and reference.
example: find 43% of 300
- Google Sheet #1: Finding the Part (whole number solutions) - easy
- Google Sheet #2: Finding the Part (decimal solutions) - difficult
example: 8 is 20% of what number?
- Google Sheet #3: Finding the Whole (whole number solutions) - easy
- Google Sheet #4: Finding the Whole (decimal solutions) - difficult
example: 150 is what percent of 200?
- Google Sheet #5: Finding the Percentages (whole number solutions) - easy
- Google Sheet #6: Finding the Percentages (decimal solutions) - difficult
- Google Sheet #7: Earned interest problems
- Google Sheet #8: Ending balance problems
- Google Sheet #7: Percent Increase and Decrease (calculation problems).
- Google Sheet #8: Percent Change (word problems)
Bonus: To sweeten the deal, another print percent activity, 10% or $10 off real life math, will also be included for free with this bundle!
Each Google Sheet is self contained and matches with a different image.
You can assign each pixel art for separate days, group them by topics, or just pick and choose specific pixel art depending on the needs of your students. This is a great resource for in person as well as virtual activity! Since this is digital self checking activity, it can easily be assigned through any online learning platform.
More pixel art...
- Integer Operations Bundle (Add Subtract Multiply Divide) - 5 pixel arts
- Rational Numbers Bundle - 9 pixel arts
Want to purchase pixel art bundle for a whole grade level? Save 40% off the original price when you purchase these bundles!
Before you go…
- Please leave a review. TPT gives you credit for reviewing paid products! I’d love to hear how the product is working in your classroom!
- Stay updated. Follow this page to stay updated on new activities.
- Join the community. Join us on Instagram and Pinterest for ideas and highlights.
Each purchased license is for use in a single classroom. If you’d like to share with other teachers, please buy additional licenses. Thanks!