Also included in
- Looking for fun ways to review middle school math? These task cards cover a variety of topics in the 7th grade math and 8th grade math standards. Includes 14 sets for a total of over 100 task cards. Great way to review and reinforce math topics. Save over 20% by purchasing the bundle14 Task Cards s$30.00$42.50Save $12.50
- Looking to save time, money and sanity? Then this 7th grade math curriculum and activities bundle is for you! This curriculum is aligned to the 7th grade common core math standards. Each unit includes: guided notes, assessments/worksheets and activities such as: task cards, stations, mystery pictur$250.00$403.00Save $153.00
- This proportional reasoning unit includes guided notes for multi-step percents and scale drawings, assessments that are CCSS aligned as well as lots of fun activities to practice topics such as: interest, tax, commission, tips, markups, markdowns, percent change and percent error. By purchasing this$30.00$48.50Save $18.50
Percents and bar models task cards are perfect for your middle school math classroom. Questions include solving problems involving finding the whole, given a part and the percent, percents of wholes and percents as parts. The bar models help students make sense of the math and to model their thinking.
Includes All of the Following
- 96 total task cards
- Task cards include 24 percent questions
- Task cards include 3 bar models for each percent question
- Blank bar models
- Ideas to use percent and bar model task cards in your classroom
- Created for easy differentiation in your classroom.
- Bar models vary in given information
- Use the bar model that works best for your students
- Have students create their own percent questions with blank bar models
Uses in your Classroom
- Math stations
- Entrance slips
- Exit slips
Print the task cards on card stock, and you are ready to use them in your classroom.
Other Products you may be Interested in
This Product is Part of the Following Bundle(s)
Remember that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases!
Please feel free to contact me with any questions!
Make Sense of Math