These cards will help students use proportions or a multiplication to find a percent of a number (CCSS 6.RP.3c). Use in math centers or as a group task. What a fun way to practice math! Please see the PREVIEW, which shows most pages and downloads quickly.
• 36 math cards as 9 groups of four cards, one from each of four suits
• 4 wild cards for games
• A recording sheet and answer key
• Brief instruction cards for four games
• A handy folding card storage pocket
• Perfect to use in a math center, by partners or groups
• Great for emphasizing Common Core MP standards
See the FREE Games Guide for instructions for four games in English and Spanish.
OTHER MULTI-MATCH CARD SETS FOR GRADE 6
• 6E: Inequalities on a Number Line
• 6E: Understanding Exponents
• 6G: Understanding Area of a Triangle (FREE)
• 6G: Nets for 3-Dimensional Figures
• 6G: Understanding Surface Area
• 6G: Lengths and Coordinates
• 6N: Multiplying Decimals Less than 1
• 6N: Dividing Unit Fractions by Unit Fractions
• 6R: Unit Fractions as Decimals and Percents
• 6R: Finding a Percent of a Number
• 6R: Eighths as Decimals and Percents
• 6R: Finding the Whole from a Part and Percent
• 6S: Understanding the Median
• 6S: Understanding the Mean
GRADE 5 MULTI-MATCH CARD SETS
• 5A: Expressions with Parentheses
• 5B: Understanding Thousandths
• 5B: Understanding Powers of Ten (FREE)
• 5F: Equivalent Fractions with Square Models
• 5F: Adding Fractions with Unlike Denominators
• 5F: Multiplying Unit Fractions Using Models
• 5F: Multiplying Fractions Using Area Models
• 5F: Dividing Unit Fractions by Whole Numbers
• 5F: Dividing Whole Numbers by Unit Fractions
• 5M: Understanding Volume
• 5M: Expressions for Volume
• 5G: Understanding Coordinates
OTHER RESOURCES FOR YOUR SCHOOL
• FREE CURRICULUM OVERVIEWS: Grades K-5, Grades 4-8. These overviews includes links to related game cards, review packets, goal checklists, and more.
• COMMON CORE MATH STANDARDS POSTER SETS: Grades K-8, Grades K-5, or Grades 4-8. Get one poster per grade level showing all goals organized by cluster.
• MATH PRACTICES POSTERS: Grades K-2, Grades 3-5, Grades 6-8. Get classroom signs for the MP standards, in student-friendly language.
• MATH CARD GAME BUNDLES: Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7, and Grade 8. Get games to use all year. Try a FREE PREVIEW game in each bundle. Save 40% compared to prices on individual card sets.
• BASIC FACTS BUNDLES: Multiplication Facts (8 Sets), Multiplication and Division Fact Families (9 Sets), Division Facts (8 Sets).
• MATH REVIEW BUNDLES: Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7, and Grade 8. For each grade level there are 4 parallel review packets that can be used to check progress.
Please FOLLOW this store to be notified of new resources and sales. Thanks for looking!