Percussion Instruments - Listening Game
Build aural skills with this listening game for young children.
To play, children listen to a hidden instrument play and cover the picture of the instrument they hear on the game sheet.
The games uses common classroom percussion instruments. You will need the following instruments to use this resource:
- claves (rhythm sticks)
This listening game set contains the following resources:
• listening game sheet (color and black and white)
• printable tokens (color) (for covering pictures on game sheet)
• cut and paste pages with percussion instruments
• mini-cards of the seven instruments to play a listening memory game
• flashcards / posters of each instrument in color and black and white for display, bulletin boards, and coloring activities.
Tags: Aural skills, Early Childhood music games, activities with percussion instruments, classroom instruments.