- This is an incredible Package. You are getting 6 of my best selling elementary novel stations for a great price: The Lemonade War, Frindle, Hatchet, Percy Jackson,Number the Stars,and The Tale of Desperaux. Many of these novels are featured on Battle of the Books reading lists. Using Stations in yo$25.20$31.50Save $6.30
- Great Percy Jackson Unit includes:Major test with answer keyGroup Project (DOK 4)Learning StationsGreek Mythology Writing AssignmentRelated Products♆ Percy Jackson: Bundle Unit♆ Percy Jackson: The Lightning Thief -Group Project : Collaborative:DOK4♆ Percy Jackson: The Lightning Thief -Learning Stati$14.56$18.20Save $3.64
- Grab this growing bundle.This package deal will save you over 20% and so much time********This is an incredible growing package. That means that you buy it now and you have the ability to re-download at any time in the future as I continue to add stations and increase the price( for free). You pay n$201.92$315.50Save $113.58
- This is an incredible Package. You are getting many of my best-selling stations for a great price: Night, Poetry I and II (My best seller!),Greek Mythology, Holes,Percy Jackson, The Outsiders, and Animal Farm. Using Stations in your English classroom provides a wonderful opportunity to awaken your s$87.40$121.39Save $33.99
- This Massive Mega Bundle contains all of my favorite lesson plans for teaching The Odyssey, Greek Mythology, The hero's Journey, and Percy Jackson. 24 products are included. See below for descriptions.Have you seen my new easy to use lessons made with Google Apps™Poetry Assessment -Self Grading Dist$69.84$88.80Save $18.96
- Product Description
This unit contains nine different learning stations for you to use.
Set up thought provoking tasks at stations for your students to cycle through. They enjoy the movement as they learn more about the novel and explore it with greater depth. This is an engaging and entertaining formative assessment. With a little preparation and careful instructions, students can move through eight novel based activities with simply a “rotate” from the teacher every 9-10 minutes.
This is a great way to culminate a study of your novel unit. It can also be used as a group of Common Formative Assessments. Students are organized into multiple "learning stations". I’ve used learning stations with high school students for fifteen years.
Using stations with older students adds interest and engagement to any lesson. A student that was disengaged becomes receptive and interested when asked to complete a tactile assignment and to work as a team to accomplish several tasks in a timely manner. The stations are fast moving and usually produce a product. Upper level students enjoy the fast pace and high interest of station work. This activity takes a little planning, but the educational component becomes a student driven learning experience.
This learning structure really lets the teachers become the facilitator and the student becomes the creator. It’s that 80% vs. 20% relationship that we all strive for.
Students were grouped in threes or fours and students rotated between stations every 8-10 minutes.
How to earn TPT Credits:
"Earn TpT Credits for purchases on TpT. You get one TpT Credit for every $ you spend on TpT. Thing is, you only get the Credits after you Provide Feedback -- both a fair rating and a fair comment -- on the items that you purchase. We will round up for you, too! If you provide fair feedback on a $4.75 item, you will earn 5 credits. Every 100 Credits is worth $5 that you can apply towards future TpT purchases, but there is no need to wait until you have 100 to redeem them. 50 credits is worth $2.50, for example."--TPT Credits Page