At first, this cemetery was an unpopular final resting place and people had to be convinced to bury their loved ones here. Pere Lachaise cemetery is now a tourist attraction in Paris with a waiting list for burials. But why do people want to visit a cemetery? Find out in this reading.
This version of the item includes a short reading activity on Google slides to be shared via link or Google Classroom. Students can type their answers directly on the slides and share them with you. You can also use the included Google Forms version of the questions - have students type their answers and receive all answers on one convenient spreadsheet. Or even better - use Flubaroo to grade the multiple choice questions and you'll only need to grade the short answer questions!
• Arc de Triomphe - reading for French students - Google Drive
• Le Musée du Louvre - reading for French learners -Google version
• Notre-Dame - reading for beg/int French students - Google Drive
• Paris Metro - readings & activities - Google Drive edition
• Sous Paris - reading for int/adv French - Google drive edition
• Un voyage à Paris activity - Google drive
• Versailles - a reading for French students - Google Drive