Looking for tips to help create well-designed and visually appealing resources? This guide provides tips, examples and font names to help take your designs to the next level.
Font license(s) allows you to:
* use the font for one user on multiple computers/devices
* sell products you create using the font on/in the product (Teachers Pay Teachers products, t-shirts, mugs, etc.)
* use the font in a logo, graphic, or advertisement
You are not permitted to:
* claim the font as your own work
* sell or redistribute the font in any way
How can I earn TPT credits to use on future purchases?
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me improve current (and future) products to best meet your needs.
How can I be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower.
Please e-mail me at email@example.com with any questions.