Perfect Cubes and Cube Roots Digital Pixel Art
- Google Drive™ folder
Also included in
- Engage your students with this 8th grade math PIXEL ART BUNDLE that contains 37 pixel art activities themed after holidays such as St. Patrick's Day, Christmas, Fall, Halloween, Thanksgiving and more as they practice a wide variety of 8th grade math topics, including pythagorean theorem, distance foPrice $42.99Original Price $70.83Save $27.84
- This bundle includes two products with a total of 4 pixel arts (self checking google sheets) related to square roots, perfect squares, cube roots, perfect cubes, and equations with square roots and cube roots. It's great as sub plan, review lesson, or independent practice!This bundle covers the follPrice $5.99Original Price $7.98Save $1.99
- This BUNDLE contains 12 fall & autumn themed pixel art activities, great for Halloween, Thanksgiving as students practice a wide variety of math topics, including calculating square root, cube root, equations with roots, multi-step equations, pythagorean theorem, and distance formula! It's greatPrice $14.36Original Price $23.94Save $9.58
- This BUNDLE contains 51 fall themed pixel art activities, great for Thanksgiving, Fall, Halloween and more as students practice a wide variety of 6-8th grade math topics. Great for sub plans, independent practice, reviews, and more!Each pixel art activity is a self-checking Google Sheet. Students prPrice $50.38Original Price $100.75Save $50.37
- This 6th - 8th Grade pixel art MEGA-BUNDLE contains 83 pixel art activities, variety of images are great for Christmas, Thanksgiving, Fall, Halloween and more as students practice a wide range of 6-8th grade math topics. Great for sub plans, independent practice, reviews, and more!Each pixel art actPrice $81.30Original Price $162.60Save $81.30
Engage your students with these pixel art activities and practice calculating perfect cubes, cube roots, and equations with cube roots (p = x^3 where x is a rational number from 1-25). This product contains two pixel arts, each is a self-checking Google Sheet themed after fall, Halloween, and Thanksgiving. However, the image is versatile enough that it may be used at any time in the school year. It's great as sub plan, review lesson, or independent practice!
This product focuses on the 8th grade common core standard below:
8.EE.A.2 Use square root and cube root symbols to represent solutions to equations of the form ² = and ³ = , where is a positive rational number. Evaluate square roots of small perfect squares and cube roots of small perfect cubes.
Students practice a series of problems, and get immediate feedback as they go. Correct answers turn green and incorrect answers stay red. As students type in correct answers, a mystery picture appears. The Google Sheets are all self checking & digital, so it can easily be assigned through Google Classroom or any online learning platform.
There's no prep required. This is great for virtual or in person learning!
There's 2 pixel art Google Sheets, with 24 problems total, along with an answer key and directions for reference:
- Google Sheet #1 (12 problems): Cube Roots and Perfect Cubes
- Google Sheet #2 (12 problems): Equations with Cube Roots
- Answer Key (PDF)
You can assign the Google Sheets separately or both at once depending on your preferences and skills that your students are working on.
More pixel art...
- Square Roots and Perfect Squares
- Square Roots & Cube Roots BUNDLE— 4 Self Checking Pixel Art Google Sheets (Save 30%)
- Adding and Subtracting Rational Numbers
- Rational Number Bundle (all operations)
- Integer Operations Bundle (Add Subtract Multiply Divide)
- Percent of Change
- Two Step Equations [Fall/Halloween]
Save $$ by purchasing a BUNDLE!
Want to purchase pixel art bundle for a whole grade level? Save over 40% of the original price when you purchase these bundle!
Before you go…
- Please leave a review. TPT gives you credit for reviewing paid products that you can use for future TPT purchases. Thanks!
- Stay updated. Follow the store to stay updated on new activities and freebies!
- Join the community. Join us on Instagram and Pinterest for ideas and highlights.
Each purchased license is for use in a single classroom. If you’d like to share with other teachers, please buy additional licenses. Thanks![Fall] One Step Equations with Positive Solutions — 2 Self-Checking Pixel Art