Also included in
- Fun and independent paragraph writing activity for grades 3 to 6. Activities and lessons walk your students through how to make an excellent paragraph and give you a beautiful end result to grade and display.Get both the Google Slides version and PDF to suit your needs now and in the future. Gets ev$3.50$6.00Save $2.50
- Everything you need to get started for grade 3. Reusable, editable and easy to differentiate! Great to use as supply work. Includes morning work, journal and reading response template, and how to write paragraphs all with Easel or Google activities. Extra writing and punctuation support for print o$12.00$20.00Save $8.00
- Learn how to research and write using this no-prep bundle with google slides. Learn how to write a paragraph and work up to learning how to research and write a persuasive essay. Includes real examples and fun activities. Up to 3 weeks of writing lessons and activities for students in grade 6 to 8.$9.00$13.50Save $4.50
- Everything you need to get started for grade 3. Reusable, editable and easy to differentiate! Great to use as supply work. Includes morning work, journal and reading response template, and how to write paragraphs all with Easel or Google activities. Extra writing and punctuation support for print or$12.00$20.00Save $8.00
- This Writing Bundle teaches students the basics of paragraph writing, writing for different audiences and purposes as well as punctuation practice like how to use commas and quotation marks. How to write dialogue, letter writing, advertisements and so much more! No-prep, lots of fun and perfect for$11.50$17.00Save $5.50
Self-directed, independent work. This paragraph writing assignment for Google Slides works well for grades 3-6.
No-prep, independent writing activity that will give a great end result that you can use for assessment. Just click and assign!
Have your students use the study slides to learn how to make an excellent paragraph. Differentiate based on student's needs. Gets everyone writing the perfect paragraph.
This resource includes 2 parts; the teacher copy and student copy.
Teacher's copy of Google Slides includes:
- Instructions on how to make copies for your students
- Screen shots
Student's copy includes:
- Example paragraph - modeling best practices
- Vocabulary banks along the way
- Chunked 'missions' to keep all students engaged and focused
- Places to write as they go
- Clear expectations