Common Core Aligned to 2.RF.3 and 3.RF.3!
This packet includes 5 different activities to use to teach all about prefixes!
* an anchor charts to project to teach the skill - these are great and encourage the kids to talk to each other
* Learn About It: Common Prefixes - look at common prefixes and discover what they mean when added to a word
* Prefix Memory - play with partners to match the prefix with its meaning
* Prefix Flipbook - write sentences to use four common prefixes
* Add it Together - match prefixes with their meaning and then use it in a sentence
* Prefix + Meaning Game - give each student a card and have them find their "matching" partner in the room
These activities are fantastic to do with the whole class. One weeks worth of lessons that will keep them engaged and excited. They work best when the kids work with partners or in groups.
Download the preview to see a sample of the pages included in the packet.
Be the first to know about my new discounts,
freebies and product launches:
* Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store. ☺
Visit my blog for more ideas:
This item is a paid digital download from my TpT store:
© Tracy Smith 2015