• Card sorts are great. Pretty card sorts are awesome. They engage students and convey concepts in a multisensory way… but making them is torture. Personally I really hate messy cards, but can’t take the time to trim them neatly.
• This should make it less painful. These grids are designed for printing on letter paper. When printed they should be easily cut on a paper cutter, making exactly equal pieces.
• Just edit the text boxes, or center your images on the crosses.
• When you Print make sure that you do NOT select fit to page or the effect will be lost.
This file contains 3×3, 3×2, 3×1, 2×3, 2×2, 2×1, 1×3, and 1×2 grids
They are arranged by type
• Un-outlined text boxes - Just type what you want to replace the text it will automatically center itself on the box
• For Pictures - On each box is a small cross-hair to center your picture on
• Outlined boxes - If you want to see where you’re typing
For best results remove outlines of text boxes and cross-hairs before printing.
Key terms: Cardsorts, blank, printable cards, grid
• These slides are copy written under a Creative Commons free culture license.
• You may use/sell/share them in any product or project, with any modifications you like, but you should include an attribution/credit to this work if you intend to share it.
• This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/