Perfect Square/ Perfect Cube Card Sort
Make practice interactive with this matching card sort activity! Choose one or both to use with your class. Students will determine if a number card represents a perfect square or cube, and then place the card in the corresponding section of their sorting mat. Print, cut, and paste for hands-on practice, or drag-and-drop cards digitally on Google Slides (perfect for distance learning)! Number cards have letters to easily check student work.
- Printable Perfect Square Activity with number cards and sorting mat
- Printable Perfect Cube Activity with number cards and sorting mat
- Digital Perfect Square Activity
- Digital Perfect Cube Activity
- Answer keys in two styles - one showing cards and one with matching letters
Have a product request? Need something specific for an upcoming lesson? Go to my seller page and click "Ask a Question"!
If you're happy with this product or have feedback, please leave a review! You can earn TPT Credits for use on future purchases, and you're helping me make my products better!
Click here to follow me and get notifications about new products!