1. A cover page with explanation of what the 4th reading anchor standard includes, along with what students should know, be able to do, and why.
2. A variety of "I Can..." statements that go along with each activity.
3. A broken down day-by-day lesson plan framework with QR code links to Blendspace lessons and resources.
4. Templates for reading activities.
5. Student Reflection tickets per mini lesson
6. A final essay assignment to have students apply what they have learned about word choice to their own writing (this includes a rubric).
**One page is dedicated to students creating their own ItsLearning page (specific to Forsyth County in GA). However, the same ideas can be used in a PowerPoint or other app/program online.