Performance Task – Attributes of Shapes – Logical Logos: Adidas
Performance Task Overview:
In the Logical Logos Performance Task, students use the real logo for the Adidas brand to practice identifying and drawing attributes of shapes. As graphic designers they have to recognize attributes of shapes and then use these to design a new logo for their brand.
What’s included in this Performance Task:
* Teacher Guide – Get an overview of the Performance Task, including helpful suggestions for use and the Common Core alignment for each activity.
* Level 1 Activity – Laying the foundation. Students start by practicing a core skill matched to a Common Core State standard.
* Level 2 Activity – Adding some complexity. Students integrate a different skill or set of skills from the Level 1 activity.
* Challenge Activity – Bring on the critical thinking! Stretch students to reason with math and data to come to conclusions.
* Finale Activities – Extend the learning. Each activity also includes a finale to extend the math lesson into another subject (usually ELA).
* Complete Answer Key – All Performance Tasks come with a complete answer key for all activities.
* Job Background – Each Performance Task enables students to picture themselves in a real world career. Find information about the career, including entry-level education, median pay, and job outlook.
Check out the all-edition set of this Performance Task here!
Thanks and be sure to check out our other Performance Tasks!