Perimeter Battle! is a fun way for students to solve for and compare the perimeters of polygons. This game is meant to be played in pairs. The game can be played during guided math groups or in math work stations while you teach small groups.
This purchase includes:
- 3 color-coded sets of the game (so six students can be playing at the same time)
- Each set has the same word problems or pictures with different unit lengths in each set.
- Two "Show Your Work" sheets that can be copied for all players
- One recording sheet that can be copied for all players
- Answer Key for each color-coded game
Each set contains 40 playing cards and 1 card with game instructions.
This game is an engaging alternative to worksheet practice!
Please check out the preview before purchasing and enjoying!
You may also be interested in: