Perimeter Expressions (30 Task Cards – 3 different levels!)
This product includes:
(30) Perimeter Expression Task Cards
(10) Task Cards with basic/simple problems
(10) Task Cards with intermediate difficulty problems including negatives
(10) Task Cards with advanced problems (includes fractional terms)
I use these task cards with my 7th and 8th-grade students.
((1) Interactive video lesson with notes on how to write a perimeter expression. In the video, students are walked through the steps to write a perimeter expression. This product is perfect for students learning how to factor linear expressions for the first time. I use this activity as part of my 7th/8th-grade expressions unit.
(1) Notes package that complements the video lesson
Task cards are a very flexible resource. They can be used as a whole class, in math learning centers, as individual practice, as review for a chapter/test, and more!
There are 30 tasks cards in total. This purchase also includes an optional workspace recording page for your students. Qr codes reveal the answers.
"The mission of Wrestle with Math is to create engaging, highly effective resources for the math classroom"