Objective: Students will be able to calculate perimeter and explain how they know.
This package includes the following:
1. Short answer response worksheet-This goes along with the brainpopjr. video (Perimeter) students can work on this as they watch the video.
2. Two additional worksheets-students calculate perimeter by using the measurements provided on a figure and students can calculate perimeter by reading the information provided in word problems. These worksheets provide opportunities for guided/independent practice, differentiation, homework, or center work
3. Matching Game-Available in color and black and white, students match the cards for the perimeter and the corresponding measurements given for the figures, great center activity and partner activity.
4. Word Search-Fun activity for early finishers, down time, just for fun, or substitute work.
5. Exit Ticket-Students demonstrate their understanding of the objective by writing a short response about perimeter
6. Rubric-Aligned to the objective that can be used with the exit ticket, this can also be displayed in the room.
7. Poster-Available in color and black and white so that students can reference the definition of perimeter and how to calculate it.
Please enjoy and let me know if you have any feedback so I can improve this package if necessary and on future similar packages.