This perimeter pack contains a total of 68 task cards
divided into three (3) sets. These cards are perfect for students at all levels to practice their skills on finding the perimeter of various shapes. You may use these for individual practice, as a pair/group activity, and in math centers.
- 24 Task Cards where students will find the perimeters or missing sides of basic shapes such as triangle, square, rectangle, pentagon and octagon. This set is perfect to help students practice the fundamental procedure on how to find the perimeter of basic shapes.
– 20 Task Cards where students will find the perimeter of rectangular composite figures with or without semicircles. This set is perfect to help students develop their skills to the next level.
The first twelve (12) cards are focused on finding the perimeter of irregular shapes which require them to break the figures into smaller squares or rectangles. Whereas on the remaining eight (8) cards, they will find the perimeter of irregular shapes that involve semicircles.
For uniformity of answers regarding the calculation of semicircles (to match the answers on the answer key):
* Students will use the pi value of 3.14.
* Students will need to round the perimeter of the semicircle to the nearest whole number.
- 24 Task Cards which contain a variety of questions regarding perimeter. This set is best used after going over the problems in sets A and B.
Area Task Cards
Volume Task Cards
***All these task cards are also available in my Perimeter, Area, and Volume Task Cards BUNDLE at a discounted price!
We hope that you find these task cards useful in your class. When you get a chance, please don't forget to provide us a feedback as this helps us improve our existing and future products. If you have any questions, you may email us directly at email@example.com. Thank you!
Mike and Kathy
© 2016 ChiliMath. The purchase of this product entitles the buyer a limited individual license and is non-transferable. This product is intended to be used by one teacher only
. If you would like to share this math resource with your colleagues, you may revisit our TpT store and purchase additional licenses at a discounted price. This product may be printed or photocopied but may not be sold, transmitted, or put on the internet/intranet without a written permission from the authors. Thank you for respecting our work!