Introduce/Practice area and perimeter with your students using these worksheets and foldables. Pack includes:
1) area/perimeter foldable with example for notebook - flaps up so students can write definition or more notes under the flaps.
2) Design a backyard wkst - gives dimensions, area, or perimeter and students use CM grid paper to layout their own backyard - teacher example provided to model.
3) 3 shapes printed on a sheet for students to measure area and perimeter using sq. in. tiles or even rulers.
4) Double sided worksheet that has various rectangles and shapes for students to practice calculating perimeter on grid paper.
5) Blank CM grid paper
6) Finding area and perimeter in the classroom - Students go on a type of scavenger hunt to measure things you'd find in an ordinary classroom and calculate area/perimeter of them using sq. in. tiles or a ruler. Has three blank spots for students to choose three things to measure on their own as well.