1. This game is for 2 players. Begin by shuffling the question cards. Arrange them in a 3x3 array tic-tac-toe board, so the question is face up and the answer is face down.
2. Play rock/paper/scissor to decide who is player 1. Player one will choose to be either x’s or o’s.
3. Player 1 chooses a card without touching it and solves the problem. Player 1 then scans to card to check the answer. If the answer is correct he/she covers the card with and x or o. If the answer is wrong, he/she covers the problem with the other players’ symbol.
4. Now player 2 picks a card and repeats the process.
5. The first player to get 3 in a row wins!