Looking for a fun way to provide extra practice for finding the perimeter of irregular polygons? This resource provides an engaging task card format that works in stations or allows for student movement around the classroom (which we know they all love).
Included in this resource:
Take a look at the PREVIEW to get a more detailed view of the types of questions on the task cards. This resource is NOT editable.
More great math task cards:
Please don’t forget to leave feedback so you earn credits toward future purchases:
Just go to your My Purchases page. Next to each of your purchases you'll see a Provide Feedback link. Click the link and you will be taken to a page where you can give quick feedback and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases or even get FREE items! Your feedback is really appreciated because helps us determine which products are most useful to you.
Be the first to know about our new discounts, freebies and products for Two Teaching Taylors. Just look for the GREEN STAR next to our store logo and click it to follow our store. Yay! You will now receive updates from us when we have something new for you!
• All rights reserved by Two Teaching Taylors.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.
• Intended for classroom and personal use only.
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
• Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).