Also included in
- This NO PREP bundle is full of READY TO PRINT activities about area and perimeter! Your geometry students will be ENGAGED with these area and perimeter activities.This bundle contains the following 14 activities to use throughout an area and perimeter unit. Click the links to view each activity:1)$28.70$42.50Save $13.80
- This is a HUGE bundle of all my READY TO PRINT stations maze activities. If you're teaching multiple classes, this bundle is for you!Stations mazes are great because they get students up and moving around the room. They also encourage students to check their work carefully since an incorrect answer$161.70$255.00Save $93.30
In this NO-PREP activity, students will move around the room to practice finding the perimeter of polygons. This is READY TO PRINT and will KEEP STUDENTS ENGAGED while working on their math skills!
In this activity, students will find the perimeter of polygons. They will need to know the number of sides of hexagons and decagons. Also, students will need to know that the sides of a rhombus are congruent. This activity has the option of metric only measurements or a mix of metric and customary (English) units. You can choose what is appropriate for your students.
- 10 stations
- Student Answer Sheet
- Color and Black and White
This activity is intended for middle school grades or as a quick review for high school geometry. Download the preview and look at the thumbnails to make sure these problems are appropriate for your students.
Stations mazes are great because they get students up and moving around the room. They also encourage students to check their work carefully since an incorrect answer will eventually send them back to a problem they have already solved. Successfully completing the maze requires students to slow down and check their work.
This is also part of the following bundle:
You may also be interested in:
- Classifying 3D Solids Stations Maze Activity
- Angles in Triangles and Quadrilaterals Stations Maze Activity
- Pythagorean Theorem Word Problems Task Cards (with and without QR codes!)
- Area of Squares and Rectangles Station Maze Activity
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and products!
Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about my store.
If you have any questions or comments please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This purchase is for one teacher only.
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom. This item is bound by copyright laws and redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the Internet are all strictly forbidden. If you wish to share with colleagues, please purchase additional licenses.
© Mrs. E Teaches Math, LLC All rights reserved.