This power point presentation introduces the common core concept of perimeter with missing sides (3.MD.8). It includes:
* a review of the introduction of perimeter
* Step-by-step instructions for the kids to follow with you
* Critical thinking questions to help students understand how to find missing sides of different polygons
* Polygons (with unequal sides) that have missing sides and a given perimeter.
* Two perimeter word problems
During instruction you could have the students use white boards and do the problems with you during the presentation. This gets the kids engaged and participating the entire time!