Period 2 PowerPoint and Lecture aligned to 2019 APUSH / AP U.S. History Standards!
This PowerPoint Deck contains lecture slides and lecture notes that align directly to AP US History Topic 2.6, Learning Objective C (2.2.IIA - 2.1.IC, Slavery in the British Colonies). I've worked to make this PowerPoint informative, engaging, eye-popping, and fun!
For convenience, are sold as a discounted bundle here as well!
This PowerPoint deck and Lecture is one of a larger set, each sold separately. These are outlined and linked below:
- Topic 2.2 - European Colonization
- Topic 2.3 - British Colonial Regions Comparison
- Topic 2.4 - Transatlantic Trade
- Topic 2.5 - Native American Interactions
- Topic 2.6 - Slavery in the British Colonies
- Topic 2.7 - Colonial Society & Culture
- PowerPoint Slides: 15 distinct slides!
- Lecture Outline: A 1-page organized lecture outline with added detail
Key Content Covered:
- Historical Context of Slavery
- The Middle Passage Experience
- Roots of Racism
- Slave Codes
- Methods of resistance
- Stono Rebellion