This is an excerpt from my popular line of
Bossy Brocci Math & Big Science workbooks on Amazon.
Printing should be:
with the Flip being along the 'SHORT' edge or side
Want MORE Power for your Dollar?
Give Brocci Bundles a Try before you buy!
To get the Bundles & Lessons directly connected or related to this product,
just copy & paste the following URL into a new Tab:
Most ELA, Math and Science teachers don't have
more than 100 State Tests on their shoulders
- and they enjoy anywhere from 60 to 90 minutes to teach their class.
But I've been whipping the State
while teaching an average of 110 students per year
- and with only about 38 minutes for science class!
It's a matter of public record:
I've crushed the State by 17 to 32 points, and by an average
of 23 points over a 5-year stretch.
And I'm North Carolina's 2016 Top-Scoring Science Teacher.
I've done this in a
High-Poverty, Title 1 school
in the Appalachian Mtns.
No Teaching Assistants,
No Remediation Class,
and No Test-Prep books or programs.
So what are my kids doing???
Bossy Brocci worksheets
1) Fill-in 2 Tables dealing with Shared Chemical and Physical Properties among Elements Down a Main Group or Family in the Periodic Table
2) Determine and write responses for:
Traditional American Group Number
Bonding Electrons/Bonds Made
Number of Bonds made with Hydrogen
One to Three Similar Chemical Properties
Similar Physical Properties
3) Draw 4 Line or Kekule examples of Compounds from each Main Group (excepting Group 18/8A)
4) Be compelled to present their work in a neat & orderly format
5) Be trained to identify and determine the structural and Chemical similarities shared by Elements in a Group methodically & systematically
Printing should be done in Landscape and double-sided, with the flip being along the 'short' side
Science Chemistry Periodic Table of Elements Periodic Table Structure Periodic Table Logic Periodic Table Trends Periods Groups Families Elements Physical Properties Atomic Radius Size Density Melting Point Boiling Point Specific Heat Capacity Electrical Conductivity Thermal Conductivity Chemical Properties Electronegativity Ionization Energy Reactivity Main-Group Elements Main Group Elements Alkali Metals Alkaline Metals Halogens Noble Gases Lewis Dot Valence Electrons Bonding Comparing Metals Nonmetals Metalloids Transition Metals