Periodic Table Homework.
Periodic Table Study Guide.
This is a set of homework questions on the periodic table. There are 50 questions of varying types and varying difficulty levels.
Topics covered include:
1. Layout of the periodic table: Periods, families, blocks of elements.
2. Periodic trends: ionization energy, electronegativity, atomic radius, ionic radius, metallic character.
3. Valence shells and valence electrons.
4. Alkali metals, alkaline earth metals, representative elements, transition elements, halogens, noble gases.
5. Metals, nonmetals, metalloids.
6. Ion formation in metals and nonmetals.
I most often use this document for homework assignments, but it could also be used as a quiz or for test review.
This activity is appropriate for:
1) Students enrolled in physical science or chemistry.
2) Students in grades 9-12.
3) Students enrolled in a standard level course or an honors level course
You will receive a document that is ready to be copied and passed out to your students, saving you valuable time. You will receive both an editable Word document as well as a pdf form of the worksheet.
All answers are included.
You might also be interested in these related products:
Periodic Table of the Lost Civilization - A Periodic Table Review Game
Lab: Periodic Properties
Periodic Table Review Activity
Periodic Table Quiz
Periodic Table Unit Test
Activity: Trends on the Periodic Table
Periodic Table Review and Practice Problem Worksheet
FREE Table of Electronegativities for Chemical Bonding Unit
For updates about sales and new products, please follow my store:
My TpT Store
I would love to have you follow me at these locations as well:
Science Stuff Blog
My Facebook Page
Amy Brown (Science Stuff)