This is an excerpt from my popular line of
Bossy Brocci Math & Big Science workbooks on Amazon.
Printing should be:
with the Flip being along the 'SHORT' edge or side
Want MORE Power for your Dollar?
Give Brocci Bundles a Try before you buy!
Most ELA, Math and Science teachers don't have
more than 100 State Tests on their shoulders
- and they enjoy anywhere from 60 to 90 minutes to teach their class.
But I've been whipping the State
while teaching an average of 110 students per year
- and with only about 38 minutes for science class!
It's a matter of public record:
I've crushed the State by 17 to 32 points, and by an average
of 23 points over a 5-year stretch.
And I'm North Carolina's 2016 Top-Scoring Science Teacher.
I've done this in a High-Poverty Title 1 school with:
No Teaching Assistants,
No Remediation Class,
and No Test-Prep books or programs.
So what are my kids doing???
Bossy Brocci worksheets
1) Answer 104 Fill-in-the-Blank and Multiple-choice questions on:
Periodic Table Organization & Structure
Periodic Table Logic & Trends
Comparing Physical & Chemical Properties of Metals, Nonmetals & Metalloids
2) Be compelled to present their work in a neat & orderly format
3) Be trained to know the Periodic Table's Structure & Trends, and the Properties of Metals, Nonmetals and Metalloids methodically & systematically
Printing should be done in Landscape and double-sided, with the flip being along the 'short' side
Science Chemistry Periodic Table of Elements Periodic Table Structure Periodic Table Logic Periodic Table Trends Periods Groups Families Elements Physical Properties Atomic Radius Size Density Melting Point Boiling Point Specific Heat Capacity Electrical Conductivity Thermal Conductivity Chemical Properties Electronegativity Ionization Energy Reactivity Main-Group Elements Main Group Elements Alkali Metals Alkaline Metals Halogens Noble Gases Lewis Dot Valence Electrons Bonding Comparing Metals Nonmetals Metalloids Transition Metals