Help students become more familiar with the Periodic Table with this themed version of Bingo! Included are 40 different bingo cards, element calling cards that state the atomic number, symbol and name for all 118 elements, and a calling sheet to place calling cards on once they have been announced to help you check bingos more easily!
Now I realize Periodic Table Bingo is nothing new. So why did I spend quite a bit of time making my own version? What makes this version stand out from the others? Here are a few things:
- It includes all 118 elements
- Elements are grouped into the BINGO columns to make it easier for students to play (and the it's stated at the bottom of their cards)
- Includes 40 unique bingo cards (I hope that no one's class is bigger than that! But I've had classes of 35 students and I like to have a few extra cards)
- Calling cards for the teacher to use
- A calling card sheet to help you keep up with what has been called and make it easier for you to check a BINGO