Periodic Table Board Game - Practice with Bohr Models - Halloween
About this resource:
Your students will receive lots of practice identifying Bohr models and studying the Periodic Table by playing this board game! In this special Halloween Edition, players will take turns drawing chemistry game cards. Right answers get a dice roll to trick-or-treat toward the finish line! If there is a disagreement, one of the players may check the answer key.
- TEKS 8.5(A) describe the structure of atoms, including the masses, electrical charges, and locations, of protons and neutrons in the nucleus and electrons in the electron cloud
- TEKS 8.5(B) identify that protons determine an element’s identity and valence electrons determine its chemical properties, including reactivity
- TEKS 8.5(C) interpret the arrangement of the Periodic Table, including groups and periods, to explain how properties are used to classify elements
You might like:
- Counting Protons, Neutrons and Electrons: Science Mystery Picture
- Speed, Velocity and Acceleration - Foldable Notes and Card Sort for ISN
- Periodic Table: Science Mystery Picture
Connect with me:
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches! Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower.
If you have any questions, please email me at email@example.com