The Periodic Table Quiz.
This 55-Question document can be used as quiz , homework, or test prep for the periodic table.
This activity is appropriate for:
1) Students enrolled in physical science or chemistry.
2) Students in grades 9-12.
3) Students enrolled in a standard level course or an honors level course
I have included multiple versions of the same quiz. One version is the "long" version. If you prefer to give more frequent, but shorter, quizzes, I have broken the document up into two shorter quizzes.
This is a 55 question quiz on the periodic table. All of the questions are "fill in the blank" type questions.
Topics covered include:
1. Layout of the periodic table: Periods, families, blocks of elements.
2. Atomic number and atomic mass.
2. Periodic trends: ionization energy, electronegativity, atomic radius, ionic radius, metallic character.
3. Valence shells and valence electrons.
4. Alkali metals, alkaline earth metals, representative elements, transition elements, halogens, noble gases.
5. Metals, nonmetals, metalloids.
6. Ion formation in metals and nonmetals.
This can be used as a quiz, as homework, or as a test review.
You will receive a document that is ready to be copied and passed out to your students, saving you valuable time. You will receive both an editable Word document as well as pdf form of the quiz.
Related products include:
Periodic Table of the Lost Civilization - A Periodic Table Review Game
Lab: Periodic Properties
Periodic Table Review Activity
Periodic Table Homework
Activity: Trends on the Periodic Table
Periodic Table Review and Practice Problem Worksheet
FREE Table of Electronegativities for Chemical Bonding Unit
Periodic Table Unit Test
For updates about sales and new products, please follow my store:
My TpT Store
I would love to have you follow me at these locations as well:
Science Stuff Blog
My Facebook Page
Amy Brown (Science Stuff)