Periodic Table Review.
Periodic Table Practice Problem Worksheet
This is a set of review questions on the periodic table. There are 76 questions of varying types and varying difficulty levels.
Topics covered include:
1. Layout of the periodic table: Periods, families, blocks of elements.
2. Periodic trends: ionization energy, electronegativity, atomic radius, ionic radius, metallic character.
3. Valence shells and valence electrons.
4. Alkali metals, alkaline earth metals, representative elements, transition elements, halogens, noble gases.
5. Metals, nonmetals, metalloids.
6. Ion formation in metals and nonmetals.
I most often use this document for review purposes, but it could also be used as a quiz or as a homework assignment. This would be a great addition to you sub folder!
This activity is appropriate for:
1) Students enrolled in physical science or chemistry.
2) Students in grades 9-12.
3) Students enrolled in a standard level course or an honors level course
You will receive a document that is ready to be copied and passed out to your students, saving you valuable time. You will receive both an editable Word document as well as a pdf form of the worksheet.
All answers are included.
You might also be interested in these related products:
Lab: Periodic Properties
Periodic Table Review Activity
Periodic Table Quiz
Periodic Table Unit Test
Activity: Trends on the Periodic Table
Periodic Table Homework and Study Guide
Periodic Table of the Lost Civilization - A Periodic Table Review Game
FREE Table of Electronegativities for Chemical Bonding Unit
Lab: Molecular Models of Covalent Compounds
For updates about sales and new products, please follow my store:
My TpT Store
I would love to have you follow me at these locations as well:
Science Stuff Blog
My Facebook Page
Amy Brown (Science Stuff)