Periodic Table Tarsia Puzzles: Do you want an interactive way for students to review the Periodic Table in class instead of completing a bunch of worksheets? Try the Periodic Table Tarsia Puzzles!
Notes about this Periodic Table product:
[A] PREVIEW: Periodic Table Tarsia Puzzles (YouTube video overview)
[B] Product includes:
- 14 Periodic Table themed puzzles
- 3 Different Puzzle designs
- Puzzle maps, directions and answer keys included
This Periodic Table product reviews the following
• Identifying group oxidation numbers
• Identifying the family an element belongs to
• Identifying the group and/or period of an element
• Determining the number of protons or electrons
• Determining the number of valence electrons
• Determining the number of valence shells (energy levels)
• Classifying elements as metals, metalloids, or non-metals
• Characteristics of groups / families on the Periodic Table
• Reviewing terms such as: atomic number, atomic mass, period, group, conductor
[C] A single purchase of this Periodic Table product is for individual classroom use by the purchaser only. Additional licenses may be purchased for wide-use distribution (e.g. campus, district, etc.).
[D] This Periodic Table Tarsia Puzzle set is part of a Periodic Table bundle (save $$$ as it includes the items in section [E]).
Periodic Table Bundle (Differentiated Activities)
[E] Similar Periodic Table products:
--- Periodic Table: Task Cards
--- Periodic Table: I Have...Who Has...
--- Periodic Table for Interactive Notebooks
[F] You may click here to view the copyright for my products, which will be strictly enforced
; however, it is listed in the product. Disregarding the copyright of this Periodic Table product may subject you to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and legal action.
"Bond with James" on social media for additional insights, videos, freebies strategies, and more!
Email me at: email@example.com
Periodic Table Tarsia Puzzles created by © James Lyas (Bond with James), All Rights Reserved.
This Periodic Table product is a flattened PDF file and contains copyrighted images; therefore, it is not editable.