Do you want an interactive way for students to review the Periodic Table in class instead of completing a bunch of worksheets? Try the Periodic Table Tarsia Puzzles!
Notes about this Periodic Table product:
[A] PREVIEW: Periodic Table Tarsia Puzzles (YouTube video overview)
[B] Product includes:
- 14 Periodic Table themed puzzles
- 3 Different Puzzle designs
- Puzzle maps, directions and answer keys included
This Periodic Table product reviews the following
• Identifying group oxidation numbers
• Identifying the family an element belongs to
• Identifying the group and/or period of an element
• Determining the number of protons or electrons
• Determining the number of valence electrons
• Determining the number of valence shells (energy levels)
• Classifying elements as metals, metalloids, or non-metals
• Characteristics of groups / families on the Periodic Table
• Reviewing terms such as: atomic number, atomic mass, period, group, conductor
[C] A single purchase of this Periodic Table product is for individual classroom use by the purchaser only. Additional licenses may be purchased for wide-use distribution (e.g. campus, district, etc.).
[D] This Periodic Table Tarsia Puzzle set is part of a Periodic Table bundle (save $$$ as it includes the items in section [E]).
Periodic Table Bundle (Differentiated Activities)
[E] Similar Periodic Table products:
--- Periodic Table: Task Cards
--- Periodic Table: I Have...Who Has...
--- Periodic Table for Interactive Notebooks
[F] You may click here to view the copyright for my products, which will be strictly enforced
; however, it is listed in the product. Disregarding the copyright of this Periodic Table product may subject you to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and legal action.
Take a peek and join me on…
, My blog
, and/or Instagram
Periodic Table Tarsia Puzzles created by © James Lyas (Bond with James), All Rights Reserved.
This Periodic Table product is a flattened PDF file and contains copyrighted images; therefore, it is not editable.