Move away from the traditional multiple question worksheets and engage students in learning and/or reviewing by using the task cards. Suggestions for using the Periodic Table Task Cards are included.
Notes about this Periodic Table product:
[A] PREVIEW: Periodic Table: Task Cards (YouTube video overview)
[B] Periodic Table Task Cards product includes:
- 60 Periodic Table Task Cards and answer key included.
- A student answer sheet template is provided.
- Periodic Table Topics:
• Metals vs. metalloids vs. nonmetals
• Periodic Table groups (families)
• Using the Periodic Table to review atomic structure
• Using the Periodic Table to draw Bohr Diagrams
• Using the Periodic Table to draw Lewis/Electron Dot Structures
• Using the Periodic Table to write Electron configurations
[C] A single purchase of this Periodic Table product is for individual classroom use by the purchaser only. Additional licenses may be purchased for wide-use distribution (e.g. campus, district, etc.).
[D] This Periodic Table Task Cards product is part of a Task Cards bundle
offered to save you 25%: Chemistry Task Cards Series Bundle (9-in-1)
Or if you only want Periodic Table products
, you may save on another bundle (which includes all the items in Section [E]: Periodic Table Bundle (Differentiated Activities)
[E] Similar Periodic Table products:
--- Periodic Table: Tarsia Puzzles
--- Periodic Table: I Have...Who Has...
--- Periodic Table for Interactive Notebooks
[F] You may click here to view the copyright for my products, which will be strictly enforced
; however, it is listed in the product. Disregarding the copyright of this product may subject you to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and legal action.
Take a peek and join me on…
, My blog
, and/or Instagram
Periodic Table: Task Cards created by © James Lyas (Bond with James)
This Periodic Table task cards product is a flattened PDF file and contains copyrighted images; therefore, it is not editable.