Periodic Table Unit Video Lesson TRAILER
Need a sub plan? Tired of repeating yourself for the 1,000th time? Are many of your students working at different paces? Need a remediation plan? TRY USING A VIDEO LESSON! :)
The Periodic Table Unit
contains 9 engaging video lessons!
• Lesson #1 – Groups on the Periodic Table
• Lesson #2 – Valence Electrons & Lewis Symbols
• Lesson #3 – Ions: Part I
• Lesson #4 – Ions: Part II
• Lesson #5 – Atomic Radius Trend
• Lesson #6 – Ionic Radius Trend
• Lesson #7 – Ionization Energy Trend: Part I
• Lesson #8 – Ionization Energy Trend: Part II
• Lesson #9 – Electron Affinity Trend
Need some Guided Notes?
As students watch each video lesson, they can fill-in the corresponding Periodic Table Unit GUIDED NOTES
Need a follow up Activity/Assignment after the video?
Check-out more Chemistry with Confidence Periodic Table Unit Curriculum
Need a Lesson Plan?
Check-out the Periodic Table Unit – LESSON PLANS
available for FREE!
*Check-out more Videos & Curriculum in the Chemistry with Confidence Teachers Pay Teachers Store
*Check-out the Chemistry with Confidence website
Happy Teaching :)
CAUTION: VIDEOS CAN NOT BE DOWNLOADED FROM TEACHERS PAY TEACHERS. Videos can only be streamed when logged into your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
To have the option of renting videos or purchasing to download, purchase videos or entire units through Chemistry with Confidence on Vimeo