Save $$ with this combo!!
Periodic Table of Elements Seek & Find
- Students will enjoy learning about the Periodic Table with Seek & Find Science Doodles. Periodic Table key terms include Atomic Mass, Metals, Non-Metals, Period and Groups. Great for student engagement and retention.
Suggestions for Seek & Find Science
Unit title page for an ISN
Project image on board for Warm up
Use it as a hook before the start of a unit
Laminate for a DIY activity
Get student groups talking
Think, pair, share
Use it as a closer/ review
Perfect work for a sub day
Periodic Table Doodle/Color Sheet with key terms
Student assignment page
Teacher/student self-assessment answer key
Periodic Table of Elements Research Project
- Students will enjoy learning about elements by creating a scrapbook page for an element.
Suggestions for Use
- have students randomly pick an element 1-20.
- students research their element
- Put finished products in sheet protectors and create a scrapbook of elements.
- instructions for project
- research template
- numbers 1-20 for students to pick elements
Check out the preview for each product to see what you are getting!
Periodic Table of Elements Seek & Find Doodle
Chemistry Element Scrapbook Project
♥ Like this product? You may be interested in these....
Periodic Table of Elements Escape Room
Matter Escape Room
pH Scale Seek & Find Doodle Page
Chemistry Seek & Find Doodle Page
Physical & Chemical Change Seek & Sort Doodle Page and Card Sort
★Want more Seek & Find Science? Check out the Complete Seek & Find Science List
or create your own Custom Bundle
. Pick 5 and save 20%!
Follow me to get freebies and updates on new products!
If you download this product and ♥ it, please rate me!
Copyright © EzPz-Science. All rights reserved. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.