Engage students in their practice and review of Permutations and Combinations
with this paper chain activity. Great for partners or races. Students solve one link which leads to the answer on the next link.
This resource includes
- 20 links of paper chain
- Suggested uses
- Answer key
Related Probability Resources include
• Counting Principle Permutations Combinations Color Coded Interactive Notebook
• Probability Theoretical Experimental Geometric Color Coded Interactive Notebook
• Probability Independent and Dependent Events Paper Chain Activity
Related bundles include:
- Algebra 2 Mega Teacher Resource Bundle
- Algebra 2 Probability Unit 12
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.