Persecution of Christians in Rome Primary Source Activity
teaches students about the hatred and disgust of Christians during the religion’s early years in the Roman Empire. Through the writings of Roman historians Tacitus and Lucian, students get an inside look about Roman thoughts on Christians AND their persecution by the Emperor Nero. This can be used in class or as homework as it’s a completely stand alone assignment.
Save some money & make it easy on yourself
by grabbing this amazing product, along with the entire Ancient Rome unit including PowerPoints, worksheets, lesson plans, review and assessment. Get Ancient Rome Unit Bundled.
• Ancient Rome Video Questions - Youtube Video Link included
• Ancient Rome PowerPoints
• Fall of Rome Mini-Book Project
• The Punic Wars & Roman Imperialism Infotext Analysis
• Bread and Circuses Infotext & Primary Source Analysis
• Romulus & Remus Myth, Roman Religion, Education & Social Classes
• Rome Crossword Puzzle Review
• Ancient Rome Unit Bundled
More stuff on the way!
“Follow me” to be the first to know about new products!
Also, follow me on Pinterest at World History Ideas
or World History TpT Store
Ancient Rome Unit
Roman Empire Unit