This packet includes:
• Task cards for Book 1 (with clipart and without).
• Task cards for Book 2 (with clipart and without).
• Task cards to explain important quotes. (*Just FYI, I identified the speaker of the quotes because otherwise students wasted a considerable amount of time in some cases searching for the speaker. I am more interested in the literary analysis of the quote and how the quote moves the story forward, reveals something about a character, or how it illustrates a key theme, etc.)
• Written task rubric.
A Note from Me:
I love making products for high school students that are creative, engaging and fun to use in the classroom! It is my sincere hope that you find this product useful. Please check out some of my other resources at Allyson’s Creative Corner.
Happy by Pharrell Williams: A Literary Analysis of the Hit Song & Fun Activities
Life in Six Words Memoirs – Creative Writing
Persepolis Pre-Reading Choice Board
Click on the green star above next to my store logo above for product updates. Thank you for following my store!
Allyson’s Creative Corner
Your feedback is important. Please leave a rating and comments to earn valuable TPT credits for future purchases.
How to Rate this Resource:
• Go to My Purchases
. *You may need to log in.
• Look for the Provide Feedback
button beside each purchase.
• Once you click on the Provide Feedback button, you may leave a rating and a short comment.
• Each time you leave feedback, TPT gives you credits for you to use to lower the cost of future purchases.
Copyright © 2014, Allyson’s Creative Corner. All rights reserved. Downloading this resource entitles the purchaser to 1 single-teacher (or teaching team) classroom license, which includes the right to reproduce the pages in limited quantities for classroom/personal use only. Duplication for more than one teacher or classroom, department, school, tutoring center or similar institution or for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden without written permission of the author. Copying any part of this product and placing it on the internet (a personal/class website) without permission is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). These items will be located by Google and traced back to the publishing site. Multiple licenses may be purchased at any time for a reduced price on the “My Purchases” page. Thank you for your understanding to uphold universally accepted codes of professional and ethical conduct while using this resource.