This poster highlights the significance of persistence. CCSS.Math.Practice.MP1 states students should make sense of problems and persevere in solving them.
This poster is 18 x 24 inches.
Why hang posters in your classroom?
• To improve the aesthetic appeal of your classroom
• To peak students’ curiosity
• To remind students about key concepts
• To use as instructional tools
1. In what hobby or activity do you participate? How is persistence significant in the activity?
2. Why might persistence be important in math?
3. What will persistence look like for you in this class?
4. What can you do when you feel like giving up?