Also included in
- Study all pronouns in a variety of ways with task cards, presentations, note sheets, worksheets, an editable test, and more. This pronoun unit covers personal, demonstrative, relative, interrogative, indefinite, and compound personal pronouns. You will receive PDFs and digital links for all of the m$7.35$10.50Save $3.15
- 6th Grade Grammar Lessons and Activities! This bundle covers pronoun use and grammatical understanding listed in the convention section of language for sixth grade, plus other commonly reviewed materials like parts of speech and parts of a sentence.Included are OVER 100 task cards for students to pr$14.55$21.54Save $6.99
- This bundle contains dozens of grammar task cards. ALL of these grammar task cards are in a PDF version as well as a Google Drive version. If you are teaching the eight parts of speech, parts of a sentence, verbals, sentence structure, and grammar errors, this grammar bundle will work with your gra$23.27$33.25Save $9.98
- Stop piecing together grammar lesson plans and get lifetime updates! With this complete grammar curriculum, you will have a variety of activities that span diverse grammar lessons. This bundle includes notes, graphic organizers, quizzes, tests, warm-ups, a textbook, presentations, worksheets, Color$189.99$358.43Save $168.44
Are your students studying personal pronouns? This grammar activity covers personal and compound personal pronouns with 20 grammar task cards. You will receive both a PDF and digital activity in Google Slides.
This grammar lesson asks students to identify personal and compound personal pronouns in sentences and then to find their antecedents. This is not an analytical activity; it is practice for identification.
→ 20 sentences that each contain either a personal or a compound personal pronoun. One sentence per task card, four task cards per sheet.
→ Directions for students to underline the personal or compound personal pronoun and then draw an arrow to its antecedent.
→ A label page for teachers to organize their task cards.
→ Answer sheet for students.
→ Answer key.
→ A Google Slide presentation. The same sentences are in digital task cards. You can see the image on the fourth thumbnail. You will receive a link to download the presentation to your Drive.
I use this activity when I review subject verb agreement with my older students. Many subject verb agreement problems occur when students cannot identify pronouns as the subject. This would also work for students who are only studying pronouns, specifically personal and compound personal pronouns.
(Note: I marked Common Core Standards that require students to correct and identify troublesome pronoun use. Recognizing pronouns' antecedents is a prerequisite for that task.)
Do you need more Google Drive Grammar Activities?
• Relative Pronouns & Indefinite Pronouns Practice
A Couple Tips:
* Be sure to click the "follow" button that is located next to my picture so that you can hear about sales, updated products, and new activities.
* By providing feedback on your purchased products, you can earn points, which ultimately translate into cash toward future purchases.