Trying to move from traditional assessments to performance-based assessments? This complete IPA (interim performance assessment) includes a 3 tiered assessment with tasks for interpretive reading, interpersonal speaking, and presentational writing modes of communication.
You will also receive a study guide and preparation materials with essential questions to ensure that your students know what they need to know when they take the assessment.
Get your kids reading authentic documents, engaging in spontaneous conversations, and writing about their pastimes based on the following ACTFL I-Can statements:
- I can ask and answer questions about what I like or dislike
- I can state my favorite free-time activities, sports, and food and those I don't like using words, phrases, and memorized expressions
- I can talk about others’ likes and dislikes
- I can talk about others’ free-time activities
- I can recognize the difference between a question and a statement
- I can respond to and ask yes/no and either/or questions
Each product includes PDFs featuring:
- Suggested teacher implementation guide
- Essential questions
- Interpretive reading assessment with authentic resource
- 3 Interpersonal speaking assessments based upon a simplified version of the AP speaking model and grading rubric
- Presentational writing prompt based on ACTFL performance indicators and grading rubric
- Study guide geared toward interpersonal speaking and presentational writing with practice speaking prompt
Created for use with Avancemos 1 Unidad 1, Lección 2 U1L1 1.2, but uses the same vocabulary as most Spanish 1 curricula.
Please check out my other thematic IPA products:
-My Spanish IPAs
Want to be updated about new products and sales from my store via email? Here's how to become a follower:
-Look under my store name, Spanish with Sra Shaw for the green star near the top of the homepage of my store. Click the STAR to become a follower. :)
If you've purchased from my store, please leave FEEDBACK to let other potential buyers know how my product positively impact your teacher and your students. Plus, when you leave feedback, you get credits toward future TPT purchases!