This valuable lesson focuses on the purpose and importance of auto insurance. It is an easy, self-guided lesson for students to follow and will help give them practical knowledge about reading auto insurance quote and an insurance policy.
Objectives: Students will be able to:
• Define auto insurance, premium, deductible, and other related key terms.
• Explain three reasons why auto insurance may be needed.
• Identify and describe the five common types of car insurance coverage.
• Explain how the cost of auto insurance is determined.
• Read and analyze an insurance quote and an insurance policy.
1) Reading comprehension worksheets:
a) WHAT IS AUTO INSURANCE AND WHY IS IT IMPORTANT?
b) THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF COVERAGE.
c) DETERMINING THE COST OF INSURANCE.
2) PowerPoint Presentations
3) Analysis: Auto Insurance Quote
4) Analysis: Auto Insurance Policy
Other helpful Lessons:
Buying a Car
Budgeting, LEARNING TO BUDGET
Renting an Apartment
Feedback is Greatly Appreciated.
Michael K. Powell