Products in this Bundle (9)
showing 1-5 of 9 products
Personal Finance is a course designed to inform students how individual choices directly influence occupational goals and future earnings potential. Real world topics covered will include income, money management, spending and credit, as well as saving and investing.
This purchase includes a comprehensive 3 unit curriculum with student exemplars, rubrics, and instruction sheets for each unit. The assessments are project based. My students (10th grade) thoroughly enjoy the way the course is structured, and all of the units included in this bundle are meaningful, engaging, and well organized.
This course also includes FREE LIFETIME UPDATES!
BONUS FILE: In the BONUS DOWNLOAD, you will be given a link to the shared Google Drive Folder!
Major Assessment: Car Buying Project
- Car Buying Project Worksheet and Flyer
- Car Buying Presentation Instructions
- Car Buying Project Rubric
- Car Buying Project Student Exemplar
Major Assessment: Cost of College Project
- College and Career Readiness Online Research Worksheet
- Cost of College Instructions and Rubric
- College Calculator Links
- Student Exemplar Presentation
- Resume Template
Major Assessment: Buying a Home Project
- Buying a Home Project
- Flyer Example
Major Assessment: ePortfolio Websites - Using Google Sites
- E-Portfolio Instructions and Rubric*
- Peer Analysis Rubric Sheet*
- Classic Google Sites Tutorial
- New Google Sites Tutorial
- Example E-Portfolio Website*
*Denotes that the file is included in the shared Google Drive folder. Access this folder from the BONUS file download!
Extras Folder Includes:
Want FREE resources? Click here to subscribe