This is a resource that includes the below documents relating to my Insurance and Risk Management Unit in High School Personal Finance class (could even be used in Consumer Economics / Family & Consumer Science):
1. Full Lesson Plans w/ Pennsylvania Standards (includes Essential Questions, Vocabulary, Procedures, etc.)
2. Ways to Lower Your Auto Insurance Premiums (could be easily modified for another type of insurance)
3. Insurance Cost Calculation Practice Worksheet
4. Insurance Cost Calculation Practice Worksheet Key
5. Life Cycle Insurance Needs Analysis Worksheet - *This is my favorite summative student assignment to see if a student really understand when in your life you will need more / less of the various types of insurance.